from € 189,00
Start your visit to Bremen in style with a Bremen fish platter and a glass of Beck’s beer, which has been brewed in the maritime Hanseatic city for centuries. Explore Bremen’s historical attractions on a guided walk and journey back in time through three centuries at the House of History. You will also receive a ticket for free use of local public transport during your stay.
· 2 nights accommodation in a standard room
· 2 x extensive buffet breakfasts
· 1 admission to Bremen’s House of History in the Schnoor quarter
· 1 Bremen fish platter incl. a 0.3l glass of Beck’s beer at Fleming’s Restaurant
· 1 guided walk in the historic city centre
· 1 Bremen gift voucher
· 1 map of the city
· 1 ticket for free use of Bremen’s public transport
Operator: InterCityHotel Bremen, Bahnhofsplatz 17-18, 28195 Bremen. The services included in the package are provided by the hotel.
Arrival: daily, until 31.12.2017
The cancellation fee of the arrangement "Historisches Bremen" is as follow: Cancellation 100% free of charge until 3 days before arrival. Cancellation at 2 days or less before arrival: 90% of the total amount according to the terms and conditions of the InterCityHotel Bremen.