Bremen World Heritage – bringing history to life
Bremen looks back on 1,200 years of history ...
... that is brought to life in the city's House of History. Travel back in time at the Focke Museum where you can see the original head of the Roland statue, Bremen's very own symbol of liberty. This famous stone statue is recognised by UNESCO as a World Heritage site alongside the magnificent town hall. Don't miss your chance to take a tour of this historical building or to visit its Ratskeller restaurant in the vaulted cellars, where you can enjoy traditional Bremen fare as well as international dishes. Why not walk off a delicious evening meal by taking a nightwatchman tour for an insight into Bremen's past?
Here's how it works:
1. Select your hotel
2. Select tickets for tours and attractions, for example (prices per person)
- Admission to the House of History €6.90
- Admission to the Focke Museum (permanent exhibition) €6.00
- Guided tour of the town hall €5.50
- Guided tour of the Ratskeller €10.50
- Nightwatchman tour €10.00 from: Art.Tours, Dieter Herrmann, Kultur vor Ort, StattReisen
- Schlemmerteller restaurant voucher €15.00
- Bremen ErlebnisCARD (discovery card) from €8.90
- Bremen travel guide incl. map, brochures and postcard €4.90
... or other tickets of your choice.
3. You can book online now or simply give us a call on: