Eat drink and be merry
A fun-filled weekend in Bremen!
Start your trip with a guided walk through the city's historic centre, followed by a little refreshment. Perhaps some spit-roasted meat and a freshly poured beer in the rustic surroundings of a vaulted cellar? After all, Bremen is where the world-famous Beck's and Haake-Beck beers are brewed. Or maybe you'd prefer to try a craft beer from the Bremer Braumanufaktur? A trip to a Bremen brewery gives you the chance to see behind the scenes and learn fascinating facts about the art of brewing. Afterwards, you can eat, drink and dance the night away at the brewery party in Bremen's oldest brewery tavern.
Here's how it works:
1. Select your hotel
2. Select tickets for tours and attractions, for example (prices per person)
- Daily walking tour of the city centre €7.50 or
Guided walking tour of the city centre for groups €93.00 per group
- Skewer 'Kunibert' €15.20
- Brewery Tour Beck & Co €11.90
- Brewery party incl. dinner €14.50
- Bremen ErlebnisCARD (discovery card) from €8.90
- Bremen travel guide incl. map, brochures and postcard €4.90
3. You can book online now or simply give us a call on: