This listed warehouse is an impressive 400 metres or so in length and was built between 1908 and 1912.
Today, there are no more dockers toiling in the former warehouse. They have been replaced by the creative minds that thrive in the workshops and lecture rooms of Bremen's University of the Arts and in the new offices based in the old docks. The harbour museum and the Port restaurant have also found homes here.
How to get there
Stop Waller Ring
Stop Speicher XI