Tourist Information Market square / Langenstrasse
Expert advice in the market square.
Visit our city-centre Tourist Information office close to the market square and the famous Bremen Town Musicians.
The popular guided walks and the minibus tour start on our doorstep.
If you're looking for a reminder of your trip to Bremen, we stock a good selection of souvenirs, including books about Bremen, T-shirts, postcards, mugs, Bremen Town Musician soft toys and lots more.
Our Tourist Information team not only give you plenty of handy tips, they also offer lots more
- Tourist information about Bremen
- Brochures and event listings
- Information about the arts, shopping, restaurants and cafés
- Hotel reservations at up-to-the-minute rates
- Booking service for guided tours of the city, tours of the town hall, sightseeing tours and riverboat cruises
- Tickets for museums and events
- ErlebnisCard (discovery card) on sale
- Audio guides for hire (in German, English, Italian or Spanish)
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Our tip: Send an e-card from our terminal in the Langenstrasse Tourist Information office. It's easy to send email greetings from Bremen to your family and friends – and it's free.
Have a short break at our "Red Point" in the Kontorhaus where you can sit and relax, recharge the batteries of your mobile devices and make use of the free WIFI offered.
The German Tourism Association has designated the Bremen Tourist Information office on Langenstrasse an Accredited Tourist Information Office for its professional information and services and its staff training programmes.
Have a look inside our tourist information office with this panoramic tour: