Discover the contrast of the old docks and modern architecture in Überseestadt, one of the largest urban regeneration projects in Europe.
Bremen’s Überseestadt is an exciting combination of old docks and modern architecture, where the aroma of coffee scents the air and the cries of the gulls evoke memories of holidays by the sea. Embark on a journey through one of Europe’s largest urban development projects.
• Guided tour of Bremen’s new harbour district in your own coach
• Visit to Schuppen Eins, Centre for Automotive Heritage and Motoring
• Visit to the Überseestadt information centre (opening times: Tue–Sun 11am–6pm)
• Short coffee seminar at Lloyd Caffee in the historical Kaffee HAG building
• A coffee in the famous marble hall
15,50 € per person
Thu-Sun, on request until 23.12.2021
approx. 3 hours
Minimum 20 persons, maximum 25 person