Simple to use: Just show your BremenCARD to use buses and trains in the city for free.
Low in price: You get up to 50 per cent off the entrance fees in various cultural sites in Bremen.
This is already included:
• use of local public transport in Bremen (buses, trams and regional trains in Bremen and Bremen Nord, from 6pm on the day before the starting date of the card and until 3am after the last valid day
• ferry crossing the River Weser from Osterdeich to Café Sand
• discounts of up to 50 per cent on admission prices, guided tours, trips on the Weser, theatre and so on
Normally, discounts are
• only available on full-price tickets
• not available for group rates
• not available for special exhibitions in museums