Bremen's fairytale summer
Soak up the summer in the city.
Bremen offers a wide range of summertime activities, including lots of different free outdoor events. You can explore the city centre's idyllic green spaces on the 'cycling safari', or stroll around the beautifully landscaped parkland and colourful blooms of the rhododendron park, botanika and beyond. To discover this beautiful city's maritime heritage, take a walk along the Schlachte Embankment, much loved for its beer gardens and cafés, or head to Überseestadt, the vibrant docklands quarter. And if you like to watch ships sailing by, you'll find plenty here. You can even climb aboard some of them, whether for a theatre show, an overnight stay or a guided tour. Another great way to enjoy the outdoors here is with a boat trip along the Weser, feeling the North German breeze in your hair. Make your trip to Bremen a summertime fairytale!
Here's how it works:
1. Select your hotel
2. Select tickets for tours and attractions, for example (prices per person)
- Admission to botanika €10.50
- Cycling safari €12.50
- Guided tour bark "Alexander von Humboldt" €9.90
- Weser and docks tour €10.50
- Tickets for Bremen Theatre Ship from €26.00
- Admission to Speicher XI Dockland Museum €5.00
- Bremen ErlebnisCARD (discovery card) from €8.90
- Bremen travel guide incl. map, brochures and postcard €4.90
... or other tickets of your choice.
3. You can book online now or simply give us a call on: