Schnoor stroll by day / Nightwatchman tour in the evening
Explore the norrow alleys of the Schnoor quarter and be carefull to not get stucked.
We guide you through the picture-postcard Schnoor quarter, Bremen’s
oldest surviving district. Its rambling lanes, where fishermen, artisans
and sailors once lived, are now home to delightful cafés, inns and taverns,
top-notch restaurants and all manner of handicrafts. As darkness
descends, the nightwatchman Ulf guides you around the Schnoor,
revealing the district’s turbulent past.
- Visit to the town hall (UNESCO World Heritage)
- Guided tour of the Ratskeller
- The "classic" guided walk
- Visit to the House of History
- Appearance by the Bremen Town Musicians
Would you like to know more?
Contact us - we're here to help:
Conference & Events service
Andrea Hess and team
Telefon: +49 421 30 800 99207
Fax: +49 421 30 800 89