Tourist Information Böttcherstrasse
Expert advice in the Böttcherstrasse.
Visit our city-centre Tourist Information office in Böttcherstrasse 4 (Glockenspiel house), close to the market square and the famous Bremen Town Musicians.
The popular guided walks start on our doorstep.
If you're looking for a reminder of your trip to Bremen, we stock a good selection of souvenirs, including books about Bremen, T-shirts, postcards, mugs, Bremen Town Musician soft toys and lots more.
Our Tourist Information team not only give you plenty of handy tips, they also offer lots more
- Tourist information about Bremen
- Brochures and event listings
- Information about the arts, shopping, restaurants and cafés
- Hotel reservations at up-to-the-minute rates
- Booking service for guided tours of the city, tours of the town hall, sightseeing tours and riverboat cruises
- Tickets for museums and events
- ErlebnisCard (discovery card) on sale
- Audio guides for hire (in German, English, Italian or Spanish)
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Even though Bremen is a compact city, it can still take a long time to make your way around it because there is so much to see. If you struggle to get around on foot, you can borrow a wheelchair free of charge from the tourist information office on Böttcherstrasse. All we request is a refundable deposit of €50 and a copy of your ID card or passport.
Seat width 48cm, seat depth 42cm
Backrest height 43cm, seat height 50cm
Max. 130kg body weight
Incl. drum brakes for use by companion or carer
Sun and public holidays 10am-4pm