Tourist Information, Bremen main train station
The first place to get your bearings if you're arriving by train.
Our Tourist Information office is inside the main station opposite the Deutsche Bahn travel centre. Call in as soon as you arrive for suggestions and advice, and to get your Bremen ErlebnisCard (discovery card).
Our Tourist Information team not only give you plenty of handy tips, they also offer lots more
- Tourist information about Bremen
- Brochures and event listings
- Information about the arts, shopping, restaurants and cafés
- Hotel reservations at up-to-the-minute rates
- Booking service for guided tours of the city, tours of the town hall, sightseeing tours and riverboat cruises
- Tickets for museums and events
- ErlebnisCard (discovery card) on sale
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Free Wi-Fi access
You can surf the web for 30 minutes a day here free of charge using the service provided by Deutsche Bahn.
Sat-Sun and public holidays 9.30am-5pm
Opening times on public holidays
26 Nov to 23 Dec 2018 (Christmas market, sundays in Advent) usual times
24 Dec 2018 09.30am-12 noon
25 Dec 2018 closed
26 Dec 2018 10am-3pm
31 Dec 2018 9.30am-1pm
1st Jan 2019 closed
2nd Jan 2019 opened from 11am