Tourist information offices
Visit us in Bremen.
Visit one of our tourist information offices in the city centre, at Böttcherstrasse 4 in the Glockenspiel House, near the famous statue of the Bremen Town Musicians. The popular guided sightseeing walks start right outside our door. And if you’re looking for a memento of your visit to Bremen, we offer a wide selection of attractive souvenirs: books about Bremen, T-shirts, postcards, mugs, a cuddly version of the Bremen Town Musicians, and much more besides.
Opening times: Mon–Fri 9.30am–6.30pm, Sat 9.30am–5pm, Sun and public holidays 10am–4pm
Our tourist information office at the main train station is located directly opposite the Deutsche Bahn travel centre. Stop by as soon as you arrive to pick up tips, suggestions and an ErlebnisCard (discovery card) for your stay in Bremen.
Opening times: Mon–Fri 9am–6.30pm, Sat–Sun and public holidays 9.30am–5pm
- Tourist information for Bremen
- Brochures and events calendars
- Information on entertainment, eating out and shopping
- Hotel reservations at current rates
- Bookings for guided tours, town hall tours, sightseeing bus tours and boat trips
- Tickets for museums and events
- ErlebnisCard (discovery card)
- Hire of audio guides in German, English, Italian and Spanish (Böttcherstrasse only)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wheelchair hire (Böttcherstrasse only, description in German)